Phone: 425-259-3195
WA State Licensing
Updated On: Mar 04, 2021

Inside Wiremen (EL-O1) License holders, we have the links here to help you out

Here is some helpful information if you are in need of picking up your Washington State Electrical License, go to these websites.

If you are interested in working in our refineries, there are other certifications you need in order to be Dispatched. You need a TWIC card and RSO (possibly an OSHA-10 or C-STOP). Information on obtaining those, are found under the Dispachers report page.

Contact Info
IBEW Local 191
3100 164th St NE
Marysville, WA 98271

Top of Page image
Powered By UnionActive - Copyright © 2023. All Rights Reserved.