ALL DISPATCH FORMS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO THE DISPATCHERS REPORT TAB...(Original Sign in, Confirmation, Removal from the books)
Out of an abundance of caution, we have decided to postpone some events in light of the developing situation with COVID-19. In the meantime, please practice all recommended precautions—wash your hands regularly, avoid unnecessary group activities, and stay healthy and safe. Protect yourselves and each other.
If you get sick with a fever (100.4°F/38°C or higher), cough, or have trouble breathing:
Seek medical advice. Call ahead before going to a doctor's office or emergency room.
Tell your doctor about your recent travel and your symptoms.
Avoid contact with others. Do not travel while sick. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Soap and water should be used if hands are visibly dirty.
With the ongoing COVID-19 situation and people self quarantining Local 191 has decided to suspend checkmarks during dispatch starting Thursday March 19th until further notice.
In recognition of the current emergency in our nation and the need for our industry to react quickly to this emergency. ALL Local 191 offices will be closed to foot traffic starting March 19th until further notice and we are implementing temporary processes until the situation improves.
IBEW 191 Meetings and Events
THE FOLLOWING MEETINGS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED:
All Local 191 meetings for the remainder of March and all of April are cancelled except the
Executive Board meetings.
Employment Security Department Information:
Concerns with Construction Sites
If there are safety concerns on any of your jobs this is where we take the information and file complaints and hope to get enforcement.
Resources Worker Assistance:
- EDS Paid Family Medical Leave visit https://paidleave.wa.gov/
- Unemployment Benefits www.esd.wa.gov if denied contact Unemployment Law Project at www.unemploymentlawproject.org, or call 206-441-9178 or 1888-441-9178.
- Waiting a week has been waived for WA State.
- Washington Apple Health Special Enrollment Period is now available through April 8th at www.wahealthplanfinder.org
- Apply for Washington Apple Health Medicaid through www.hca.wa.gov
- Financial Assistance through Foundation for Working Families www.wslc.org
- Financial Help through Department of Financial Institutions www.dfi.wa.gov
- Small Business assistance at http://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/
- Insurance question contact www.insurance.wa.gov
- Emergency Assistance Program through Economic Services Administration at www.dshs.wa.gov This can cover rent including back rent, deposits for rent or utilities, home repairs, basic local telephone services, utilities and short term lodging such as motels
- United Way Resources dial 211
- Governor Inslee has instituted statewide moratorium on evictions of residential tenants for the next 30 days. Law Enforcement will not enforce eviction orders based solely on non-payment of rent.
- Federal Housing Finance Agency directed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to suspend foreclosures and eviction for at least 60 days.
ALL DISPATCH FORMS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO THE DISPATCHERS REPORT TAB...(Sign Resign, Confirmation, Removal from the books, etc.)
Washington State Stay at Home Ordinance
Washington State Specific Links // Expanded Emergency Rules & Guidance
Families First HR 6201
Cares ACT HR 728
Center for Disease Control Resources